The debate about whether to introduce sugar taxes in NZ has been interesting to see play out. It’s perfect example of trying to make a decision in light of insufficient evidence with potentially large implications on public health.
- #esgct17 begins https://t.co/5qU2hIhwKJ 1 hour ago
- Anti-doping agency to ban all gene editing in sport from 2018 newscientist.com/article/214976… 17 hours ago
- The rise and fall and rise again of 23andMe nature.com/news/the-rise-… 4 days ago
- #mesa17 gets underway https://t.co/8IIuAwrSRr 1 week ago
- Cancer’s Invasion Equation newyorker.com/magazine/2017/… #cancer 1 month ago