The debate about whether to introduce sugar taxes in NZ has been interesting to see play out. It’s perfect example of trying to make a decision in light of insufficient evidence with potentially large implications on public health.
- Enhancing Graduate and Postdoctoral Education to Create a Sustainable Biomedical Workforce dx.doi.org/10.1089/hum.20… 1 hour ago
- #WMS2016 begins! https://t.co/ZMAVkXDmSY 2 weeks ago
- Young researchers thrive in life after academia nature.com/news/young-res… 3 weeks ago
- Pretty cool doc on NZ's technology industry mbie.govt.nz/publications-r… 1 month ago
- Why building a start-up is probably your most sensible career path blogs.nature.com/naturejobs/201… 1 month ago