The debate about whether to introduce sugar taxes in NZ has been interesting to see play out. It’s perfect example of trying to make a decision in light of insufficient evidence with potentially large implications on public health.
- Broad Institute Wins CRISPR Patent Battle - via @techreview technologyreview.com/s/603662/paten… 5 days ago
- Important report! twitter.com/theNASEM/statu… 6 days ago
- Is Tech Disruption Good for the Economy? gsb.stanford.edu/insights/tech-… via @stanfordbiz 1 week ago
- What CEOs say happened in Trump's closed-door meeting with big pharma wpo.st/nxh_2 2 weeks ago
- Jeff Tallon: Govt has dropped the ball on R m.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… 2 weeks ago