The debate about whether to introduce sugar taxes in NZ has been interesting to see play out. It’s perfect example of trying to make a decision in light of insufficient evidence with potentially large implications on public health.
- Cancer’s Invasion Equation newyorker.com/magazine/2017/… #cancer 2 weeks ago
- Americans die younger despite spending the most on health care bloomberg.com/graphics/2017-… via @bbgvisualdata 2 weeks ago
- Opinion: Should we use gene editing to produce disease-free babies? A scientist who helped discover C… ideas.ted.com/opinion-should… via @TEDTalks 1 month ago
- Let science be a springboard for politics nature.com/news/let-scien… 2 months ago
- Academic top earners. Research productivity, prestige generation, and salary patterns in European universities academic.oup.com/spp/article/do… 2 months ago