The debate about whether to introduce sugar taxes in NZ has been interesting to see play out. It’s perfect example of trying to make a decision in light of insufficient evidence with potentially large implications on public health.
- Young researchers thrive in life after academia nature.com/news/young-res… 8 hours ago
- Pretty cool doc on NZ's technology industry mbie.govt.nz/publications-r… 1 week ago
- Why building a start-up is probably your most sensible career path blogs.nature.com/naturejobs/201… 1 week ago
- Gene therapy: Industrial strength rdcu.be/kju2 2 weeks ago
- Top scientists lay out sweeping recommendations for ‘moonshot’ against cancer statnews.com/2016/09/07/can… via @statnews 3 weeks ago