The debate about whether to introduce sugar taxes in NZ has been interesting to see play out. It’s perfect example of trying to make a decision in light of insufficient evidence with potentially large implications on public health.
- Cost-effectiveness gatekeeper changes its mind on Amgen's virus-based melanoma med Imlygic fiercepharma.com/pharma/cost-ef… 2 weeks ago
- Gene Therapy Cure Has Money-Back Guarantee technologyreview.com/s/602113/gene-… 2 weeks ago
- Don't hesitate, innovate rdcu.be/jzCx #nanotech 3 weeks ago
- Govt announces new $35 million fund to attract world-class researchers nzh.tw/11678054 via @nzherald 1 month ago
- G.M.O. Labeling Bill Gains House Approval nyti.ms/29HNktD 1 month ago