The debate about whether to introduce sugar taxes in NZ has been interesting to see play out. It’s perfect example of trying to make a decision in light of insufficient evidence with potentially large implications on public health.
- Organic matter preserved in 3-billion-year-old mudstones at Gale crater, Mars science.sciencemag.org/content/360/63… 2 weeks ago
- Rethink public engagement for gene editing nature.com/articles/d4158… 3 months ago
- Great to see science helping awesome kiwis: A mild touch of the cancer: In which David gets amazing news stuff.co.nz/life-style/wel… 3 months ago
- Larry Page’s Flying Taxis, Now Exiting Stealth Mode nyti.ms/2GpBO56 3 months ago
- 23andMe Granted First FDA Authorization for Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Test on Cancer Risk — Che checkorphan.org/news/23andme-g… 3 months ago