The debate about whether to introduce sugar taxes in NZ has been interesting to see play out. It’s perfect example of trying to make a decision in light of insufficient evidence with potentially large implications on public health.
- Great to see science helping awesome kiwis: A mild touch of the cancer: In which David gets amazing news stuff.co.nz/life-style/wel… 7 hours ago
- Larry Page’s Flying Taxis, Now Exiting Stealth Mode nyti.ms/2GpBO56 1 week ago
- 23andMe Granted First FDA Authorization for Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Test on Cancer Risk — Che checkorphan.org/news/23andme-g… 2 weeks ago
- Superbugs are nearly impossible to fight. This last-resort medical treatment offers hope ti.me/2CxAgTg 2 months ago
- China is shaping the future of global tech ft.com/content/5dfffd… via @financialtimes 2 months ago