The debate about whether to introduce sugar taxes in NZ has been interesting to see play out. It’s perfect example of trying to make a decision in light of insufficient evidence with potentially large implications on public health.
- RT @bradloncar: 2020 predictions: 1. Aducanumab approved 2. KRAS cools off 3. ZYNTEGLO slow ramp 4. REGN does a $3B+ acquisition 5. No NAS… 2 weeks ago
- Organic matter preserved in 3-billion-year-old mudstones at Gale crater, Mars science.sciencemag.org/content/360/63… 1 year ago
- Rethink public engagement for gene editing nature.com/articles/d4158… 1 year ago
- Great to see science helping awesome kiwis: A mild touch of the cancer: In which David gets amazing news stuff.co.nz/life-style/wel… 1 year ago
- Larry Page’s Flying Taxis, Now Exiting Stealth Mode nyti.ms/2GpBO56 1 year ago