The debate about whether to introduce sugar taxes in NZ has been interesting to see play out. It’s perfect example of trying to make a decision in light of insufficient evidence with potentially large implications on public health.
- #esgct17 #lifesaver https://t.co/EpD3QI350a 3 days ago
- Thierry reminds us that it only takes 1 typo in 15 Britannicas #ESGCT17 https://t.co/UMQCaCD9ft 4 days ago
- Great talk by Federico Mingozzi on the complexity of the immune response to gene therapy vectors #ESGCT17… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Packed out #esgct17. 45% of delegates are from industry! https://t.co/QmFMF18u0m 4 days ago
- First entry into #esgct17 memorable moments... lamb curry for lunch #outstanding https://t.co/jsXDx4maTS 4 days ago