The debate about whether to introduce sugar taxes in NZ has been interesting to see play out. It’s perfect example of trying to make a decision in light of insufficient evidence with potentially large implications on public health.
- Let science be a springboard for politics nature.com/news/let-scien… 1 month ago
- Academic top earners. Research productivity, prestige generation, and salary patterns in European universities academic.oup.com/spp/article/do… 1 month ago
- RT @roddrury: Australia 🔘Platypuses ⚪️Gigabit Fibre ⚪️Space programme New Zealand ⚪️Platypuses 🔘Gigabit Fibre 🔘Space programme 2 months ago
- RT @RocketLabUSA: Made it to space. Team delighted. More to follow! #ItsaTest 2 months ago
- 21st Century Cures: The future of product innovation and approval pink.pharmamedtechbi.com/articles/2017/… 3 months ago