NZ’s Biotech event of the year
Theme: “Emerging Technologies/ Global Benefits”
Programmed Released LINK
Parallel to the confrence is a series of awards
- NZBio Distinguised Biotechnologist of the Year
- NZBio Emerging Biotechnologist of the Year
- NZBio Deal of the Year
- NZBio Student Scientific Poster Competition – refer below
NZBio 2008 Student Scientific Poster Competition
Would you like recognition for your work?
Do you have an interesting research project to present?
Want a dynamic networking opportunity?
- ENTER the NZBio Scientific Poster Competition held annually in conjunction with the NZBio Conference. Display your research and receive recognition for your work!
- Students currently studying at a tertiary institution up to and including postgraduate level are invited to enter the competition. The top 25 posters entered will be displayed at the 2008 NZBio Conference held in Auckland on 31 March – 2 April 2008.
- The University of Auckland has had great success in this competition, taking out the top prizes over the past THREE years
- Cash prizes and free memberships to NZBio will be given to 1st , 2nd and 3rd place poster
- ALL displayed entrants get FREE conference registration All details available online at http://www.nzbio.org.nz/conference2008/awards
- Application and abstract deadline 15 February 2008