BIORAD have just circulated a deliberate corny and hilarious music video advertising a new PCR machine. Simply relying on viewers to forward it onto everyone in their contact list, the video has by now swept through every molecular biology lab in NZ. Within in my own research group we had individuals singing it in the corridors. This type of unorthodox marketing has become a very useful tool indeed in the last few years. 42 Below used this brilliantly to advertise their anti-PC image.
- #esgct17 begins https://t.co/5qU2hIhwKJ 49 minutes ago
- Anti-doping agency to ban all gene editing in sport from 2018 newscientist.com/article/214976… 17 hours ago
- The rise and fall and rise again of 23andMe nature.com/news/the-rise-… 4 days ago
- #mesa17 gets underway https://t.co/8IIuAwrSRr 1 week ago
- Cancer’s Invasion Equation newyorker.com/magazine/2017/… #cancer 1 month ago