BIORAD have just circulated a deliberate corny and hilarious music video advertising a new PCR machine. Simply relying on viewers to forward it onto everyone in their contact list, the video has by now swept through every molecular biology lab in NZ. Within in my own research group we had individuals singing it in the corridors. This type of unorthodox marketing has become a very useful tool indeed in the last few years. 42 Below used this brilliantly to advertise their anti-PC image.
- Organic matter preserved in 3-billion-year-old mudstones at Gale crater, Mars science.sciencemag.org/content/360/63… 1 week ago
- Rethink public engagement for gene editing nature.com/articles/d4158… 2 months ago
- Great to see science helping awesome kiwis: A mild touch of the cancer: In which David gets amazing news stuff.co.nz/life-style/wel… 3 months ago
- Larry Page’s Flying Taxis, Now Exiting Stealth Mode nyti.ms/2GpBO56 3 months ago
- 23andMe Granted First FDA Authorization for Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Test on Cancer Risk — Che checkorphan.org/news/23andme-g… 3 months ago