BIORAD have just circulated a deliberate corny and hilarious music video advertising a new PCR machine. Simply relying on viewers to forward it onto everyone in their contact list, the video has by now swept through every molecular biology lab in NZ. Within in my own research group we had individuals singing it in the corridors. This type of unorthodox marketing has become a very useful tool indeed in the last few years. 42 Below used this brilliantly to advertise their anti-PC image.
- Let science be a springboard for politics nature.com/news/let-scien… 1 month ago
- Academic top earners. Research productivity, prestige generation, and salary patterns in European universities academic.oup.com/spp/article/do… 1 month ago
- RT @roddrury: Australia 🔘Platypuses ⚪️Gigabit Fibre ⚪️Space programme New Zealand ⚪️Platypuses 🔘Gigabit Fibre 🔘Space programme 2 months ago
- RT @RocketLabUSA: Made it to space. Team delighted. More to follow! #ItsaTest 2 months ago
- 21st Century Cures: The future of product innovation and approval pink.pharmamedtechbi.com/articles/2017/… 3 months ago