BIORAD have just circulated a deliberate corny and hilarious music video advertising a new PCR machine. Simply relying on viewers to forward it onto everyone in their contact list, the video has by now swept through every molecular biology lab in NZ. Within in my own research group we had individuals singing it in the corridors. This type of unorthodox marketing has become a very useful tool indeed in the last few years. 42 Below used this brilliantly to advertise their anti-PC image.
- Superbugs are nearly impossible to fight. This last-resort medical treatment offers hope ti.me/2CxAgTg 6 days ago
- China is shaping the future of global tech ft.com/content/5dfffd… via @financialtimes 1 week ago
- F.D.A. Speeds Review of Gene Therapies, Vowing to Target Rogue Clinics via @NYTimes nytimes.com/2017/11/16/hea… 2 months ago
- I just backed Rumble Jar | Cold Brew Coffee Made Simple on @Kickstarter kck.st/2m778Py #coldbrew 2 months ago
- #esgct17 #lifesaver https://t.co/EpD3QI350a 3 months ago