After posting a $NZ13.5 million loss in August ’07 from a predicted 6.1million profit (because of investing in increased capacity and had manufactured goods before securing sales), ICPbio has since been through a restructure. Chairman, Roger Gower, has recently reported that signs are looking good with reduced loss, improved equity, decreased liabilities (mostly through the issue of 7.4 million dollars worth of shares last year). Hopefully if things go as planned, ICP will be recording a profit in the next half year ( to June).
- Minimizing risk in health technology innovation: A checklist shar.es/1F3xpu 1 week ago
- Gender tokenism and bias prevail in biotech boardrooms dx.doi.org/10.1038/nbt031… 1 month ago
- Science journalism can be evidence-based, compelling — and wrong nature.com/news/science-j… 1 month ago
- s.hbr.org/2lYPvg8 1 month ago
- Starting companies on post-harvest tech: How Hazel Technologies keeps fresh fruit and vegetables from spoiling tcrn.ch/2lPaO2M 1 month ago