After posting a $NZ13.5 million loss in August ’07 from a predicted 6.1million profit (because of investing in increased capacity and had manufactured goods before securing sales), ICPbio has since been through a restructure. Chairman, Roger Gower, has recently reported that signs are looking good with reduced loss, improved equity, decreased liabilities (mostly through the issue of 7.4 million dollars worth of shares last year). Hopefully if things go as planned, ICP will be recording a profit in the next half year ( to June).
- RT @roddrury: Australia 🔘Platypuses ⚪️Gigabit Fibre ⚪️Space programme New Zealand ⚪️Platypuses 🔘Gigabit Fibre 🔘Space programme 1 month ago
- RT @RocketLabUSA: Made it to space. Team delighted. More to follow! #ItsaTest 1 month ago
- 21st Century Cures: The future of product innovation and approval pink.pharmamedtechbi.com/articles/2017/… 1 month ago
- #ASGCT17 starts! 1st up- Reading vs Writing the genome 1 month ago
- Minimizing risk in health technology innovation: A checklist shar.es/1F3xpu 2 months ago