After posting a $NZ13.5 million loss in August ’07 from a predicted 6.1million profit (because of investing in increased capacity and had manufactured goods before securing sales), ICPbio has since been through a restructure. Chairman, Roger Gower, has recently reported that signs are looking good with reduced loss, improved equity, decreased liabilities (mostly through the issue of 7.4 million dollars worth of shares last year). Hopefully if things go as planned, ICP will be recording a profit in the next half year ( to June).
- Organic matter preserved in 3-billion-year-old mudstones at Gale crater, Mars science.sciencemag.org/content/360/63… 1 month ago
- Rethink public engagement for gene editing nature.com/articles/d4158… 3 months ago
- Great to see science helping awesome kiwis: A mild touch of the cancer: In which David gets amazing news stuff.co.nz/life-style/wel… 4 months ago
- Larry Page’s Flying Taxis, Now Exiting Stealth Mode nyti.ms/2GpBO56 4 months ago
- 23andMe Granted First FDA Authorization for Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Test on Cancer Risk — Che checkorphan.org/news/23andme-g… 4 months ago