After posting a $NZ13.5 million loss in August ’07 from a predicted 6.1million profit (because of investing in increased capacity and had manufactured goods before securing sales), ICPbio has since been through a restructure. Chairman, Roger Gower, has recently reported that signs are looking good with reduced loss, improved equity, decreased liabilities (mostly through the issue of 7.4 million dollars worth of shares last year). Hopefully if things go as planned, ICP will be recording a profit in the next half year ( to June).
- Larry Page’s Flying Taxis, Now Exiting Stealth Mode nyti.ms/2GpBO56 4 days ago
- 23andMe Granted First FDA Authorization for Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Test on Cancer Risk — Che checkorphan.org/news/23andme-g… 1 week ago
- Superbugs are nearly impossible to fight. This last-resort medical treatment offers hope ti.me/2CxAgTg 2 months ago
- China is shaping the future of global tech ft.com/content/5dfffd… via @financialtimes 2 months ago
- F.D.A. Speeds Review of Gene Therapies, Vowing to Target Rogue Clinics via @NYTimes nytimes.com/2017/11/16/hea… 4 months ago