After posting a $NZ13.5 million loss in August ’07 from a predicted 6.1million profit (because of investing in increased capacity and had manufactured goods before securing sales), ICPbio has since been through a restructure. Chairman, Roger Gower, has recently reported that signs are looking good with reduced loss, improved equity, decreased liabilities (mostly through the issue of 7.4 million dollars worth of shares last year). Hopefully if things go as planned, ICP will be recording a profit in the next half year ( to June).
- Cancer’s Invasion Equation newyorker.com/magazine/2017/… #cancer 2 weeks ago
- Americans die younger despite spending the most on health care bloomberg.com/graphics/2017-… via @bbgvisualdata 2 weeks ago
- Opinion: Should we use gene editing to produce disease-free babies? A scientist who helped discover C… ideas.ted.com/opinion-should… via @TEDTalks 1 month ago
- Let science be a springboard for politics nature.com/news/let-scien… 2 months ago
- Academic top earners. Research productivity, prestige generation, and salary patterns in European universities academic.oup.com/spp/article/do… 2 months ago