After posting a $NZ13.5 million loss in August ’07 from a predicted 6.1million profit (because of investing in increased capacity and had manufactured goods before securing sales), ICPbio has since been through a restructure. Chairman, Roger Gower, has recently reported that signs are looking good with reduced loss, improved equity, decreased liabilities (mostly through the issue of 7.4 million dollars worth of shares last year). Hopefully if things go as planned, ICP will be recording a profit in the next half year ( to June).
- F.D.A. Speeds Review of Gene Therapies, Vowing to Target Rogue Clinics via @NYTimes nytimes.com/2017/11/16/hea… 1 month ago
- I just backed Rumble Jar | Cold Brew Coffee Made Simple on @Kickstarter kck.st/2m778Py #coldbrew 1 month ago
- #esgct17 #lifesaver https://t.co/EpD3QI350a 2 months ago
- Thierry reminds us that it only takes 1 typo in 15 Britannicas #ESGCT17 https://t.co/UMQCaCD9ft 2 months ago
- Great talk by Federico Mingozzi on the complexity of the immune response to gene therapy vectors #ESGCT17… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago