The NZBio Conference is just around the corner.
Chiasma is offering FREE entry to selected sessions of the conference for its Student Members
I will be there as part of the Chiasma team helping out the NZBio crew with conference admin duties
But I also intend to go to a few of the seminars.
Ones of interest include
- Monday 11.30am – Successful Licensing Deals
- Monday 2pm – Beyond the ditch – collaborating off shore
- Tuesday 9am – Finding a Cure – Biotech Successes ( Cancer)
- Tuesday 9am ( yes I am going to have to clone myself to attend this as well) – Bridging the Gap
- Tuesday 1.30pm – Patent Perfect – Navigating the sea of scientific patents
- Tuesday 3.30pm – World Tour – International Biotech Hotspots
- Wednesday 11am – Opening Minds – Communicating Innovation to the Public
After circling these seminars, I realise they are mostly bio-business as apposed to scientific core. How un-PhD student like 😉
See you there