The Chiasma I-Volve Competition 2008, a competition for entrepreneurial biotech students to showcase their novel and commercially relevant biotech ideas, has received many original inventive entries this year. Join us for an evening of festivities at the I-Volve Awards including the presentation of the I‑Volve Grand Prize of $5,000
Date: Monday 26th of May
Time: 5.30pm – 8pm
Venue: Level 1 foyer, Owen G Glenn Building, University of Auckland Business School, 12 Grafton Road.
* Announcement of the prize winners from a total pool of over $6,500 in prizes.
Grand Prize: $5,000
Second Prize: $1,000
Third Prize: $500
* Guest Speaker: Dr. Stuart McLachlan CEO, Anzamune
- Anzamune Limited is a start-up company developing hay fever and asthma treatment products in New Zealand and Australia.
- NZBio 2008 Deal of the Year Award winner for raising $10 million in VC funding from BioPacific Ventures.
* Hear the Top 6 winners sell you their brilliant ideas with their 55 sec elevator pitches.
*A great opportunity to network with students, staff and industry representatives over drinks and canapés.
* View the University of Auckland entries in the NZBio Student Poster Competition 2008, including the winning poster.