The struggling local biotech that manufactures and markets products for use in biopharmaceutical manufacturing, diagnostics and animal reproduction, has been placed under receivership while under voluntary administration. Despite the recent improvements in the companies performance and position due to restructuring and focusing, sales expectations have failed to eventuate. It is an unfortunate conclusion to the company’s downfall but one that is not uncommon to the global biotech industry.
- RT @roddrury: Australia 🔘Platypuses ⚪️Gigabit Fibre ⚪️Space programme New Zealand ⚪️Platypuses 🔘Gigabit Fibre 🔘Space programme 4 weeks ago
- RT @RocketLabUSA: Made it to space. Team delighted. More to follow! #ItsaTest 4 weeks ago
- 21st Century Cures: The future of product innovation and approval pink.pharmamedtechbi.com/articles/2017/… 1 month ago
- #ASGCT17 starts! 1st up- Reading vs Writing the genome 1 month ago
- Minimizing risk in health technology innovation: A checklist shar.es/1F3xpu 2 months ago