The struggling local biotech that manufactures and markets products for use in biopharmaceutical manufacturing, diagnostics and animal reproduction, has been placed under receivership while under voluntary administration. Despite the recent improvements in the companies performance and position due to restructuring and focusing, sales expectations have failed to eventuate. It is an unfortunate conclusion to the company’s downfall but one that is not uncommon to the global biotech industry.
- #esgct17 begins https://t.co/5qU2hIhwKJ 47 minutes ago
- Anti-doping agency to ban all gene editing in sport from 2018 newscientist.com/article/214976… 17 hours ago
- The rise and fall and rise again of 23andMe nature.com/news/the-rise-… 4 days ago
- #mesa17 gets underway https://t.co/8IIuAwrSRr 1 week ago
- Cancer’s Invasion Equation newyorker.com/magazine/2017/… #cancer 1 month ago