The struggling local biotech that manufactures and markets products for use in biopharmaceutical manufacturing, diagnostics and animal reproduction, has been placed under receivership while under voluntary administration. Despite the recent improvements in the companies performance and position due to restructuring and focusing, sales expectations have failed to eventuate. It is an unfortunate conclusion to the company’s downfall but one that is not uncommon to the global biotech industry.
- Let science be a springboard for politics nature.com/news/let-scien… 1 month ago
- Academic top earners. Research productivity, prestige generation, and salary patterns in European universities academic.oup.com/spp/article/do… 1 month ago
- RT @roddrury: Australia 🔘Platypuses ⚪️Gigabit Fibre ⚪️Space programme New Zealand ⚪️Platypuses 🔘Gigabit Fibre 🔘Space programme 2 months ago
- RT @RocketLabUSA: Made it to space. Team delighted. More to follow! #ItsaTest 2 months ago
- 21st Century Cures: The future of product innovation and approval pink.pharmamedtechbi.com/articles/2017/… 3 months ago