The struggling local biotech that manufactures and markets products for use in biopharmaceutical manufacturing, diagnostics and animal reproduction, has been placed under receivership while under voluntary administration. Despite the recent improvements in the companies performance and position due to restructuring and focusing, sales expectations have failed to eventuate. It is an unfortunate conclusion to the company’s downfall but one that is not uncommon to the global biotech industry.
- Superbugs are nearly impossible to fight. This last-resort medical treatment offers hope ti.me/2CxAgTg 1 week ago
- China is shaping the future of global tech ft.com/content/5dfffd… via @financialtimes 1 week ago
- F.D.A. Speeds Review of Gene Therapies, Vowing to Target Rogue Clinics via @NYTimes nytimes.com/2017/11/16/hea… 2 months ago
- I just backed Rumble Jar | Cold Brew Coffee Made Simple on @Kickstarter kck.st/2m778Py #coldbrew 2 months ago
- #esgct17 #lifesaver https://t.co/EpD3QI350a 3 months ago