The struggling local biotech that manufactures and markets products for use in biopharmaceutical manufacturing, diagnostics and animal reproduction, has been placed under receivership while under voluntary administration. Despite the recent improvements in the companies performance and position due to restructuring and focusing, sales expectations have failed to eventuate. It is an unfortunate conclusion to the company’s downfall but one that is not uncommon to the global biotech industry.
- Organic matter preserved in 3-billion-year-old mudstones at Gale crater, Mars science.sciencemag.org/content/360/63… 1 week ago
- Rethink public engagement for gene editing nature.com/articles/d4158… 2 months ago
- Great to see science helping awesome kiwis: A mild touch of the cancer: In which David gets amazing news stuff.co.nz/life-style/wel… 3 months ago
- Larry Page’s Flying Taxis, Now Exiting Stealth Mode nyti.ms/2GpBO56 3 months ago
- 23andMe Granted First FDA Authorization for Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Test on Cancer Risk — Che checkorphan.org/news/23andme-g… 3 months ago