DOMAINZ has a competition running until Dec 5th for NZ registered companies. The winner receives a professionally built website worth $5000. To enter contestants have to pitch their business idea in 25 words or less. As the term and conditions state, ‘ the most creative entry will win the prize’. Check it out, getting paid $200 a word sounds like a good deal to me.
- RT @roddrury: Australia 🔘Platypuses ⚪️Gigabit Fibre ⚪️Space programme New Zealand ⚪️Platypuses 🔘Gigabit Fibre 🔘Space programme 1 month ago
- RT @RocketLabUSA: Made it to space. Team delighted. More to follow! #ItsaTest 1 month ago
- 21st Century Cures: The future of product innovation and approval pink.pharmamedtechbi.com/articles/2017/… 1 month ago
- #ASGCT17 starts! 1st up- Reading vs Writing the genome 1 month ago
- Minimizing risk in health technology innovation: A checklist shar.es/1F3xpu 2 months ago