DOMAINZ has a competition running until Dec 5th for NZ registered companies. The winner receives a professionally built website worth $5000. To enter contestants have to pitch their business idea in 25 words or less. As the term and conditions state, ‘ the most creative entry will win the prize’. Check it out, getting paid $200 a word sounds like a good deal to me.
- Minimizing risk in health technology innovation: A checklist shar.es/1F3xpu 1 week ago
- Gender tokenism and bias prevail in biotech boardrooms dx.doi.org/10.1038/nbt031… 1 month ago
- Science journalism can be evidence-based, compelling — and wrong nature.com/news/science-j… 1 month ago
- s.hbr.org/2lYPvg8 1 month ago
- Starting companies on post-harvest tech: How Hazel Technologies keeps fresh fruit and vegetables from spoiling tcrn.ch/2lPaO2M 1 month ago