DOMAINZ has a competition running until Dec 5th for NZ registered companies. The winner receives a professionally built website worth $5000. To enter contestants have to pitch their business idea in 25 words or less. As the term and conditions state, ‘ the most creative entry will win the prize’. Check it out, getting paid $200 a word sounds like a good deal to me.
- Cancer’s Invasion Equation newyorker.com/magazine/2017/… #cancer 2 weeks ago
- Americans die younger despite spending the most on health care bloomberg.com/graphics/2017-… via @bbgvisualdata 2 weeks ago
- Opinion: Should we use gene editing to produce disease-free babies? A scientist who helped discover C… ideas.ted.com/opinion-should… via @TEDTalks 1 month ago
- Let science be a springboard for politics nature.com/news/let-scien… 2 months ago
- Academic top earners. Research productivity, prestige generation, and salary patterns in European universities academic.oup.com/spp/article/do… 2 months ago