- Bette Flagler’s Idealog article about converting the National Cycleway project into R&D spend instead. And while your there sign up to Idealog’s Weekly Newsletter. It’s a good read on a Friday afternoon to wind down the week.
- Lab armour – an interesting concept
- Bedpost – Yes your eyes don’t fool you
- Viruses to make energy
- Biotech makes a profit after 40 years
- Angels putting the pressure on VCs
- An argument to make patent protection perpetual
- Stanford’s Entrepreneurship Corner – good resource of talks from prominent biz people
- NIH offers fellowships in tech transfer – something I heard about at conference
- Tech transfer & IP brokering – some sites http://www.ibridgenetwork.org/; http://www.utekcorp.com/ http://www.yet2.com/app/about/home
- Genetics as a hobby?
- Need a new job? NZTE Director of Biotech and Food & Beverage – have these two sectors always been represented under the same role in NZ???
- NZ Institute’s response to the budget
Graeme @ graemefielder.com