I just came across an article by Rebecca Macfie in the NZ Listener that discusses NZ’s potential to generate wealth from its science and technology. This is a topic which I have come to learn a lot about and consequently regularly blog about, however what I like about this article is it ties together many senior individuals’ perspectives to provide a cohesive landscape on the issue. I just hope some senior decision makers pick up their copy of the NZ Listener every now and then.
- Organic matter preserved in 3-billion-year-old mudstones at Gale crater, Mars science.sciencemag.org/content/360/63… 1 month ago
- Rethink public engagement for gene editing nature.com/articles/d4158… 3 months ago
- Great to see science helping awesome kiwis: A mild touch of the cancer: In which David gets amazing news stuff.co.nz/life-style/wel… 4 months ago
- Larry Page’s Flying Taxis, Now Exiting Stealth Mode nyti.ms/2GpBO56 4 months ago
- 23andMe Granted First FDA Authorization for Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Test on Cancer Risk — Che checkorphan.org/news/23andme-g… 4 months ago