I just came across an article by Rebecca Macfie in the NZ Listener that discusses NZ’s potential to generate wealth from its science and technology. This is a topic which I have come to learn a lot about and consequently regularly blog about, however what I like about this article is it ties together many senior individuals’ perspectives to provide a cohesive landscape on the issue. I just hope some senior decision makers pick up their copy of the NZ Listener every now and then.
- RT @roddrury: Australia 🔘Platypuses ⚪️Gigabit Fibre ⚪️Space programme New Zealand ⚪️Platypuses 🔘Gigabit Fibre 🔘Space programme 1 month ago
- RT @RocketLabUSA: Made it to space. Team delighted. More to follow! #ItsaTest 1 month ago
- 21st Century Cures: The future of product innovation and approval pink.pharmamedtechbi.com/articles/2017/… 1 month ago
- #ASGCT17 starts! 1st up- Reading vs Writing the genome 1 month ago
- Minimizing risk in health technology innovation: A checklist shar.es/1F3xpu 2 months ago