I just came across an article by Rebecca Macfie in the NZ Listener that discusses NZ’s potential to generate wealth from its science and technology. This is a topic which I have come to learn a lot about and consequently regularly blog about, however what I like about this article is it ties together many senior individuals’ perspectives to provide a cohesive landscape on the issue. I just hope some senior decision makers pick up their copy of the NZ Listener every now and then.
- Larry Page’s Flying Taxis, Now Exiting Stealth Mode nyti.ms/2GpBO56 4 days ago
- 23andMe Granted First FDA Authorization for Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Test on Cancer Risk — Che checkorphan.org/news/23andme-g… 1 week ago
- Superbugs are nearly impossible to fight. This last-resort medical treatment offers hope ti.me/2CxAgTg 2 months ago
- China is shaping the future of global tech ft.com/content/5dfffd… via @financialtimes 2 months ago
- F.D.A. Speeds Review of Gene Therapies, Vowing to Target Rogue Clinics via @NYTimes nytimes.com/2017/11/16/hea… 4 months ago