I just came across an article by Rebecca Macfie in the NZ Listener that discusses NZ’s potential to generate wealth from its science and technology. This is a topic which I have come to learn a lot about and consequently regularly blog about, however what I like about this article is it ties together many senior individuals’ perspectives to provide a cohesive landscape on the issue. I just hope some senior decision makers pick up their copy of the NZ Listener every now and then.
- Minimizing risk in health technology innovation: A checklist shar.es/1F3xpu 1 week ago
- Gender tokenism and bias prevail in biotech boardrooms dx.doi.org/10.1038/nbt031… 1 month ago
- Science journalism can be evidence-based, compelling — and wrong nature.com/news/science-j… 1 month ago
- s.hbr.org/2lYPvg8 1 month ago
- Starting companies on post-harvest tech: How Hazel Technologies keeps fresh fruit and vegetables from spoiling tcrn.ch/2lPaO2M 1 month ago