I just came across an article by Rebecca Macfie in the NZ Listener that discusses NZ’s potential to generate wealth from its science and technology. This is a topic which I have come to learn a lot about and consequently regularly blog about, however what I like about this article is it ties together many senior individuals’ perspectives to provide a cohesive landscape on the issue. I just hope some senior decision makers pick up their copy of the NZ Listener every now and then.
- Cancer’s Invasion Equation newyorker.com/magazine/2017/… #cancer 2 weeks ago
- Americans die younger despite spending the most on health care bloomberg.com/graphics/2017-… via @bbgvisualdata 2 weeks ago
- Opinion: Should we use gene editing to produce disease-free babies? A scientist who helped discover C… ideas.ted.com/opinion-should… via @TEDTalks 1 month ago
- Let science be a springboard for politics nature.com/news/let-scien… 2 months ago
- Academic top earners. Research productivity, prestige generation, and salary patterns in European universities academic.oup.com/spp/article/do… 2 months ago