Time for a few biobusiness related tidbits:
- ASA404/ DMXAA progressing. The deal worth $1bill is approaching NZ!
- Biovittoria IPO doesn’t cut it. Unfortunate. Not only a cool product but a great example of social entrepreneurship.
- MTANZ and NZBIO conferences are just around the corner.
- FRST post doctoral fellows announced – Well done Kate! ( an UoA Alumnus, fellow Stanford SIE participant and friend).
- Colorado bioscience industry report. I am a big fan of the bioscience scene, start-up/ entrepreneurial (check out TechStars) seen in Colorado.
- Genzyme on the brink.
- Genentech’s RA drug, ACTEMRA is approved by the FDA.
- Great post about good lab practice. I need to do more of this.
- Is the venture capital model broken? Cool comparison between Boston and the Valley.
- LCT full steam ahead with EU patent granted for NTCELL.
Graeme @ graemefielder.com