Just some light summer reading for you:
- UniSeed, a new aussie investment fund
- The entrepreneurial mind
- Ten reasons by university spin-offs fail
- Steve Burrill’s 2011 predictions for biotech
- The Crunchies – 2010’s top start-ups. Take some time to explore the winners and nominees.
- Creating an App – came across a good how to guide for those looking at developing an app.
- Anti tumour effects of endothelial cells discovered.
- 21 drugs in 2010
- Journal access handicaps small biotechs.
Graeme @ graemefielder.com