This week GSK’s ex vivo gene therapy for ADA-SCID received its marketing authorization from the European Medicine Agency. This is awesome news for the medical world and patients.
- F.D.A. Speeds Review of Gene Therapies, Vowing to Target Rogue Clinics via @NYTimes nytimes.com/2017/11/16/hea… 1 month ago
- I just backed Rumble Jar | Cold Brew Coffee Made Simple on @Kickstarter kck.st/2m778Py #coldbrew 1 month ago
- #esgct17 #lifesaver https://t.co/EpD3QI350a 2 months ago
- Thierry reminds us that it only takes 1 typo in 15 Britannicas #ESGCT17 https://t.co/UMQCaCD9ft 2 months ago
- Great talk by Federico Mingozzi on the complexity of the immune response to gene therapy vectors #ESGCT17… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago