This week GSK’s ex vivo gene therapy for ADA-SCID received its marketing authorization from the European Medicine Agency. This is awesome news for the medical world and patients.
- Ummm....@flySFO wtf https://t.co/xpusn3m7DY 5 months ago
- RT @bradloncar: 2020 predictions: 1. Aducanumab approved 2. KRAS cools off 3. ZYNTEGLO slow ramp 4. REGN does a $3B+ acquisition 5. No NAS… 6 months ago
- Organic matter preserved in 3-billion-year-old mudstones at Gale crater, Mars science.sciencemag.org/content/360/63… 2 years ago
- Rethink public engagement for gene editing nature.com/articles/d4158… 2 years ago
- Great to see science helping awesome kiwis: A mild touch of the cancer: In which David gets amazing news stuff.co.nz/life-style/wel… 2 years ago