Over the next four weeks I will be living in Berlin and working for Axel Springer AG as part of Stanford GSB’s GMIX (Global Management Immersion Experience) program.
- Organic matter preserved in 3-billion-year-old mudstones at Gale crater, Mars science.sciencemag.org/content/360/63… 9 months ago
- Rethink public engagement for gene editing nature.com/articles/d4158… 1 year ago
- Great to see science helping awesome kiwis: A mild touch of the cancer: In which David gets amazing news stuff.co.nz/life-style/wel… 1 year ago
- Larry Page’s Flying Taxis, Now Exiting Stealth Mode nyti.ms/2GpBO56 1 year ago
- 23andMe Granted First FDA Authorization for Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Test on Cancer Risk — Che checkorphan.org/news/23andme-g… 1 year ago