The debate about whether to introduce sugar taxes in NZ has been interesting to see play out. It’s perfect example of trying to make a decision in light of insufficient evidence with potentially large implications on public health.
- Larry Page’s Flying Taxis, Now Exiting Stealth Mode nyti.ms/2GpBO56 4 days ago
- 23andMe Granted First FDA Authorization for Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Test on Cancer Risk — Che checkorphan.org/news/23andme-g… 1 week ago
- Superbugs are nearly impossible to fight. This last-resort medical treatment offers hope ti.me/2CxAgTg 2 months ago
- China is shaping the future of global tech ft.com/content/5dfffd… via @financialtimes 2 months ago
- F.D.A. Speeds Review of Gene Therapies, Vowing to Target Rogue Clinics via @NYTimes nytimes.com/2017/11/16/hea… 4 months ago