The debate about whether to introduce sugar taxes in NZ has been interesting to see play out. It’s perfect example of trying to make a decision in light of insufficient evidence with potentially large implications on public health.
- Anti-doping agency to ban all gene editing in sport from 2018 newscientist.com/article/214976… 16 hours ago
- The rise and fall and rise again of 23andMe nature.com/news/the-rise-… 4 days ago
- #mesa17 gets underway https://t.co/8IIuAwrSRr 1 week ago
- Cancer’s Invasion Equation newyorker.com/magazine/2017/… #cancer 1 month ago
- Americans die younger despite spending the most on health care bloomberg.com/graphics/2017-… via @bbgvisualdata 1 month ago