This week GSK’s ex vivo gene therapy for ADA-SCID received its marketing authorization from the European Medicine Agency. This is awesome news for the medical world and patients.
- Minimizing risk in health technology innovation: A checklist shar.es/1F3xpu 6 days ago
- Gender tokenism and bias prevail in biotech boardrooms dx.doi.org/10.1038/nbt031… 1 month ago
- Science journalism can be evidence-based, compelling — and wrong nature.com/news/science-j… 1 month ago
- s.hbr.org/2lYPvg8 1 month ago
- Starting companies on post-harvest tech: How Hazel Technologies keeps fresh fruit and vegetables from spoiling tcrn.ch/2lPaO2M 1 month ago